Home School Routines
- Monday Library Day Your child will have one library book per week. Please return on the Friday of each week..
- Monday - Thursday Home Readers Your child will continue to bring a book home each night. They continue to read each book for two days as this has proven successful this last term with improving both reading confidence and fluency.
- Fluency Words also go home daily. Where possible just practice a few words each night..
- Thursday Poetry Book Your child will bring home their poem book home as well as a reader on Thursday. Please read and enjoy the poem and any publishing they have completed that week. and have them bring their poem book back to school on Friday with their library book.. Thank you!
- Newsletters - are usually Tuesdays.
- Room 2 loves Playing Outside. To play in the sandpit children must be wearing a pair of shorts. (They could bring a pair in their bag). Also, as the weather gets cooler please include a jacket and woollen hat so that they stay warm while outside. (Even a spare pair of clothes from more mucky players)